Tuesday, February 14, 2006

No sanity,please!we are humans

It's scary.The world is running out of sane people,though I am inclined to think its not exactly a novel phenomenon,but I'm realizing it these days more than ever.Probably I'm insane in my own way(Oh thats a terribly diplomatic statement.I hate it,but I'm using it more and more these days.Respecting others' points of view is a tough job,and this is a handy tool).
It would be a valid question to ask,what in Jesus-fuckin-Christ's name is sanity anyway?Oh I just made an offensive statement,didn't I? Now even as the christian fundamentalists will be baying for my blood for using their prophet's name in a derogatory manner,the preservers of hindu culture will be offended by the fact that I used a christian deity's name in the first place.Well,while I'm at it,let me go ahead and seal my fate completely.I think it is plain stupid for all the muslims of the world to raise in protest against some cartoons published in a newspaper with miniscule readership and no standing at all.Did they ever stop to think that if they had spared us the protests,probably nobody would have noticed the cartoons anyway? I am also sick and tired of Hindus raising in protest whenever anything remotely resembling their 50 million deities is portrayed in an insulting manner.And anyway,I have hated christian guts as long as I can remember.It is the most blatantly hypocritical religion there can ever be.
Other followers,don't start feeling too smug about yourself,I hate all religions.I hate the very concept.I hate anything that is a reason to hate anyone else.yea that sounds contradictory,I know.But I can't help it.If hating extremist points of view is an extremist point of view in itself,so be it.

No comments: