Friday, April 04, 2008

In the rain

Do you think I’m not,
What I once used to be?
Can you sing me a song
And alleviate me?


Or maybe, buy me a shell that is thicker than this

Bid me goodbye and I’ll go amiss

Can’t stand to wait for the finish

I’ll do fine sitting in the rain


Can you give me a hand

With all this burden of lies?

Can you pass me the wand

That has me hypnotized?


I will run through the sky, like a tickled up bee

Is that a stupid analogy?

Can't remember last time I felt funny

Since you've been missing in the rain


Are you reasonably hurt?
Or should I try even more?
Try to see through the dirt
There's a castle of yore

We can build back this way, we can make it alright
You'll build the bridge, I can be dynamite
All this trouble to kill the boredom inside
It's easier sipping up the pain

1 comment:

devinaa said...

its very nice